UIAMS cordially invites you for the event, "BUSINESS LEADERS" scheduled to be held on 20th January, 2009 at the Punjab University Auditorium. The event would be marked by the presence of prominent established and successful entrepreneurs from the Retail, Banking and Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Hospital Management, Infrastructure and Telecom & IT sectors.
Mr. Pawan Aggarwal, CEO of Nutan Mumbai Tiffin Box Supplier Association, has confirmed his presence as the key speaker and would be here to share the success story of “The famous Mumbai Dabbawallas", the only organization to be awarded the Six Sigma performance rating. Harvard Business School has even conducted a case study on the Dabbawallas. The other prominent key speakers for the event would be;
1. Dr. R..K.Attri Regional Director, New India Assurance Co. Limited
2. Mr. Sadakkadulla, Regional Director, RBI
3. Mr. A.P.N.Pankaj, Retd. GM, SBI, Vice Principal , Staff College SBI(Hyderabad).
4. Mr. Vivek Atray, Ex. Director IT, Technical Education , Science & Technology, Tourism, Chandigarh Administration.
5. Mr. P. Sharanpal Singh, Ex Senior General Manager, DLF Towers.
6. Mr. Navdeep Asija, Punjab Roads and Bridges Development Board, Senior Advisor
7. Mr. Munish Taneja, Circle Head, North Region, Ericsson.
8. Mr Anil Kumar Gupta, Medical Superintendent cum Head of Department of Hospital Administration, PGIMER, Chandigarh
9. Mr A.P Gupta, Vice President, Cachet Pharmaceuticals , Baddi
10. Dr. Ashish Banerji, Director, Fortis , Mohali.
Details for the event are as follows:
TOPIC “Transforming India into Global Power Junction @ Sectoral Velocity.”
VENUE University Auditorium, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
DATE Tuesday, 20th January, 2009.
TIME: 0930 to 1330 Hrs Technical session for Retail, Banking & Insurance sectors
1400 Hrs onwards Technical session for Pharmaceutical, Hospital, Infrastructure, Telecommunication & IT sectors.
Looking forward to your presence and support
Dr. A.K. Saihjpal
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences,
Panjab University, Chandigarh (UT)