Dear Baba Ji,
On this auspicious occasion of Gurpurab, I am taking this privilege and hereby submitting you the status report of your teachings and their interpolation in KALYUG-2 as follows;
1. "Pawan Guru Pani Pita, Mata Dharat Mahat" has been reinvented by the majority of mankind like "Paisa Mata, Paisa Pita" and to achieve this that they made Mother earth completely Drug addict via pollution and pesticides. "Guru Ka Bagh" concept only exists in papers and history books; instead of planting we are cutting many trees to make concrete jungle. There is no new Gurudwars in Kalyug -2 to be named it as Tahli Sahib, Ber Sahib or Reetha Sahib.
2. "Kirat Karo Naam Japo, Vand Chako", because of NAREGA, people living in rural areas have already stopped working i.e. "Kirat Karo" and very few are left with the possibility to follow concept "Vand Chako", as the cost of living for aam admi is very high, practically not possible to follow "Share and Consume together". As far as the question of "Naam Japo" is concern, it is only being used to fulfill everyone's own greed. Bhai Lalo is almost on the verge of extinction; All Malik Bhago in power are too busy in wealth accumulation at the cost of livelihood of Many Bhai Lalo.
3. "Ek Pita, Ekus Ke Hum Barik" is very much outdated in this KALYUG-2 and the concept has been outsourced. Many home made baba's are taking care of it; again your teachings have become the source of earning for many. Babbu Mann already informed you via his song last year.
4. "So Kayon Manda Aakhiye, Jis Jamme Rajan", is being labled as "Chammak Chalo" these days. Recently bollywood made 137 crore in one month out of it. Jalebi Bai, Munni and Sheela are the other common names are used in KALYUG -2 to honour women; perhaps they also love it. Punjab, your own homeland state has emerged as biggest killer of Females, with lowest sex ratio. Money acquired without values can result in any direction.
5. "Walking"- Baba ji, you walked almost 28000 kilometer in all the direction on this earth to spread the message of love and humanity, but in today our policy makers left almost no place for pedestrians to walk. Last year 40% people who die on our roads were pedestrian.
6. "Langar Pratha" has got complete new corporate look and it is being served as a part of Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) of Gurudwars; else most of the caretakers are least interested in this non profitable venture.
Being a student of your college, I took this liberty to inform you in my own way and my apologies if I hurted the sentiments of any anyone. May the teaching of the yours reflect goodness and compassion in every human being and bring into their life, the glow of happiness & prosperity.
"Satgur Nanak Pargateya, Mitee Dhund Jag Chanan Hoya"
"Nanak Nich kahe vichaar, Waria na jaava ek waar,
Jo tud bhave sai bhali kaar, Tu sada salamat nirankaar"
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
at 11:21 PM